Welcome to flowHQ!
creativity | communication | confidence | commerce
flowHQ is launching mid November
Sign up in the sidebar to be the first to hear about our exciting programs and information
Confidently tell your creative story
Manage your creative career
I created flowHQ because of the number of artists and creatives I saw struggling to create and manage their creative businesses. I believe that the world needs more creativity, and my mission is to help as many artists and creatives make a successful living and their desired lifestyle from their creativity. The old adage that artists should starve for their art is, quite frankly, bullshit. I’ve enjoyed a financially successful 20+ year career as an artist and I am now helping others to do the same. Instead of starving for your art, wouldn’t you prefer to enjoy the juicy fruits of your hard work?
I’ve also been struck by the number of people struggling to integrate creativity into other areas of life: parents wanting to give their children the right tools and encouragement for creative skills and thinking; corporations wanting to encourage their employees to think creatively; women struggling with self-confidence, and knowing intuitively that creativity is the key. flowHQ helps everyone to tell their creative story.
WANT TO LEARN?
TRAINING FOR ARTISTS AND CREATIVES
online and in-person workshops in all areas of running a successful creative business, including:
- social media and building a successful online business
- effective voice maintenance and communications skills for: public speaking | teaching | recordings and interviews
- copywriting and effective content for creatives
- conquering creativity block
- networking and finding the right connections | promoting your work in the real world
- administration, including record keeping, financials, and applying for grants
COACHING AND MENTORSHIP
in-person and skype coaching, counseling, and ongoing mentorship for artists and creatives:
- breaking through creativity and success blocks: working through the fears which are causing you to procrastinate, and feel unmotivated and overwhelmed
- creative career direction advice
- techniques in coping with the uncertainty, loneliness, and instability that a creative career can bring
- increase your self-confidence and sense of self-worth. Believe in yourself and your art, and others will too!
CREATIVITY FOR EVERYONE
- encouraging creativity in children of all ages, for parents
- creative thinking for corporations
- confidence through creativity and effective communication, for women
WANT ME TO DO IT FOR YOU?
- social media and online branding strategy and / or management
- editing and proof reading
- key notes, emceeing, and instructive & entertaining lectures and event hosting
SO WHO AM I?
My name is K-M Doyle (yep, K-M is my name; strange, but true!)
I have enjoyed a successful professional career in the creative industries for over 20 years. I am a multi-passionate, multi-disciplined artist, and an in-demand, intuitive consultant, mentor and trainer, meaning I offer you a rare combination of experience as an artist and as a business manager; a left and right brain thinker and action taker.
Highlights of my career include:
- Artistic Director of Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai, touring Asia and South America, with full artistic and managerial responsibility for one of the company’s largest and most popular productions, and the artistic team of over 80 people who brought it to life every day. Not a stress-free job, I can assure you!
- Professional actor, director, circus performer, writer, producer, and visual artist
- Founding Artistic Director of a pioneering Australian theatre and arts company for young people
- CEO of one of Australia’s largest and most popular family-orientated events management companies
- General Manager of a key Australian Arts Organisation: Canberra Youth Theatre
- University lecturer in Creative Industries
- Internationally in-demand trainer of thousands of people of all ages in all aspects of theatre, public speaking, writing, and arts administration
- Formal mentor to emerging artists in all disciplines
- Strategy consultant to arts and creative organisations in all aspects of administration, marketing, and human resources
- Social media strategist and manager to arts and creative organisations
- Management Board member and officer for several key Australian Arts Organisations and not for profit arts organisations and charities. Co-founder of a state-wide charity.
I’m interested in working with artists and creatives who know they have a story to tell, art to share, and are determined to make a successful career.
After 20 years in this industry, I’m so confident I can help you that I offer a money back guarantee.
Sign up in the sidebar to be the first to discover my online services when I launch next month, and to receive ongoing useful information about creativity, creative business, and creative careers. To thank you for your trust and confidence in me, early sign-ups will receive 10% discount on any service you choose.
Are you ready to let your creativity flow?
Are you ready for cash to flow from your creativity?
Are you ready for flowHQ?